The Little Grey Cells' Blog

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Omniscient Lie

Inching towards the ultimate black hole,
Tempting doom summons my battered soul.
Seeking an escape, I look ’round for thee,
Alas! Conspicuous silence alone greets me.

Vanquished at thy feet I lie,

Stifling life piercing inside.
Muted cry of anguish scorned!
Art thou Satan in the guise of God?

Master of the divine sanctuary,
Where wert thou when I needed thee?
Hallowed keeper of the multitude’s faith,
Did thou flee, when I came in thy quest?

O powerful Creator, art thou a lie?
O merciful Saviour, art thou just a lie?

khadija

3 Comments:

Blogger pyec08 said...

guess, i really won't be allowed into heaven after writing this poem...

5:27 PM  
Blogger pyec08 said...

Hey nice...Is that how you really feel??
Karunya

5:42 PM  
Blogger pyec08 said...

hey, thanks!
erm... its how i am forced to feel rather!
khadija

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home